Baked Rasberry &Chocolate Oats
- 2 x mashed medium-sized ripe banana
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 225g of rolled oats
- 120g fresh raspberries
- 175ml of milk (or plant milk alternative)
- Preheat oven to 200c.
- Grease or line a small baking tin or loaf tin.
- Combine the mashed banana, honey and milk/or milk alternative together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients and stir until combined. Fold in the raspberries last.
- Pour mixture into baking tray and bake until golden for 25-30 minutes.
- Allow to cool before slicing into squares and top with fresh rasberries.